| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camilo Daza in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 106mm (4.2in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Camilo Daza April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Camilo Daza, Colombia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Camilo Daza:
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 305.2 kms (189.6 miles) NNE
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 424 kms (263.5 miles) NE
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) NE
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) ENE
- Guanare, Venezuela - 329 kms (204.4 miles) ENE
- Merida, Venezuela - 164.4 kms (102.1 miles) ENE
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 11.8 kms (7.3 miles) SE
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) ESE
- Arauca, Colombia - 218.9 kms (136.1 miles) ESE
- Las Gaviotas, Colombia - 415.7 kms (258.3 miles) SSE